Indiana Pundit

 

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How Clear Was my Crystal Ball

Overall though, my record was pretty good this fall I predicted 13 of 14 races.

There were other races that I did commentary on before the election but didn't do the numbers breakout. Here's how I did on those. (Each one is a link to its pre-election analysis).

US Senate
Lugar vs Osborn
Pick: Lugar
Winner: Lugar

Secretary of State
Rokita vs Pearson vs Kole
Pick: Rokita
Winner Rokita

State Auditor
Berry vs Anderson
Pick: Berry
Winner: Berry

State Treasurer
Murdock vs Griffin
Pick: Mourdock
Winner: Mourdock

Congress 6th District
Pence vs Welsh
Pick:Pence
Winner: Pence

Indiana House 84
Borror vs Wehrle
Pick: Borror
Winner: Borror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.