Indiana Pundit

 

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Predictions- City Council At-Large (Democrats)

These are the seven candidates for the Democrat Party's nomination for FW city council at large seats. I expect a low turnout for the Democrat primary as a whole due to crossover into the Kelty-Peters race. This race will be the most competitive.

I expect the winners of the primary nomination to be (in no order) Shoaff, Cline, Porter-Ross.

I picked John Shoaff because he is an incumbent with great name ID among Democrats and is very active within the local Democrat Party.

Denise Porter-Ross is also a well-known figure in Democrat circles and has credibility through working in the neighborhoods as a representative of the city.

Richard Cline was my third choice because of his campaign activity. It was a tough decision between him and Tom Essex.


Candidate List
John Shoaff (Incumbent)
Thomas Essex
Eddie Arrington
Melvin Billingsley
Richard Cline
Denise Porter-Ross
Michael Reef

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LP Mike Sylvester said...

Hmmm...

You picked Cline and I picked Essex...

If I were voting in the Democratic Primary I would vote for the three you chose; however, I think Essex will win.

Mike Sylvester

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.