Indiana Pundit

 

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Taking On Threats and Innuendo

I got this email in response to the piece about the Democratic Party's blog. This is totally unaltered. I'm not even sure I need to comment on it. It explains itself.

From: "Michael Reef"
To: indianapundit@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 00:07:23 -0500

I like to talk to you for just one moment if I could. I just read an article
that you put about our Democratic Chairman Kevin Knuth. I would like to
say this Kevin is a powerful person and he is good about running the party
right. So, my advise to you is to leave him and the Democratic party
alone. We have our blog to talk about our views on certian issues and how we
feel about them. So, I dont think for one moment you have a right to make
Kevin look bad. I would give your article an F for failure to dissus who we
(The Democratic Party) really is. Im very honred to say that Im running for
Fort Wayne City-Council at Large on the Democratic ticket. So my advise is
to buckle up and prepare for a bumpy ride because the Democrats are taking
Fort Wayne back.

Thank you,
Michael Reef
Fort Wayne City-Council at Large
www.angelfire.com/blog/reefforcitycouncil

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Zank said...

Gotta give Knuth credit, he sure knows how to recruit, now doesn't he. I'm impressed.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Dan Turkette said...

This guy is new to Fort Wayne just like Langley and has -zero- in the qualifications column.

Reef's platform (from his web site).

If I'm elected to office I want to look into more tornado sirens in the Fort Wayne area. Attract more airliners to the Fort Wayne Airport.

[.. This is alot to do in four years but I'll work hard to complete this issues.


WOW! What a platform. Oh and great grammar there Mikey.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say first off I have done my corrections on the website. If you don't feel that the website still has grammar has some problems. Send me an email and you tell me what is wrong! I want you to know as well Kevin Knuth never never asked me to run for City-Council at Large. I made that choice to run BY MYSELF! Yes I know that I have no money and no qualifications. But that is not for you to decide that is up to the voters of Fort Wayne to decide.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jeff Pruitt said...

And you applied a "threat" label to THAT?

Good grief...

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.