Indiana Pundit

 

Friday, May 04, 2007

Prediction for At-Large Republicans

The race for the Republican nominations for Fort Wayne City Council At-large is expected to be one of the tightest in the history of the city. Six candidates are vying for three spots to be on the fall ballot.

Its also not a race that gets all the glamour or money thats seen in the mayoral race. That means this race is going to be determined for the most part by how much the candidate injects their campaign into the communities within Fort Wayne.

My predictions (in no particular order):

Crawford
Morris
Mildred

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morris
Mildred
Gutman

The smoking ban, Harrison Square, and blatent disregard for the citizens he represents will overcome the big spending. I just don't think money will save Dr. John Crawford.

I welcome the winds of change.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squarefinger - I agree - There is going to be much "education" of the voters on Tuesday - I am aware of planned activities outside polling stations at all 120 city locations. Gutman, Morris & Mildred. Send a message to the doctor!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Indiana Pundit said...

I must be losing my touch

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.