Indiana Pundit

 

Thursday, June 15, 2006

On the lighter Side

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand."
Mark Twain

"A politician is a man who thinks twice before saying nothing."
Frederick Sawyer

"The cure for admiring the House of Lords is to go and look at it."
Walter Bagehot

"If I were two-faced would I be wearing this one?"
Abraham Lincoln

"Do you pray for the Senators, Dr Hale?"
"No, I look at the senators and I pray for the country."
Edward Everett Hale

"Men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives."
Abba Eban

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
Henry Kissinger

"I would not like to be a political leader in Russia. They never know when they're being taped."
Richard Nixon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about John F. Kennedy:

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.