Indiana Pundit

 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Commissioner's Town Hall Meetings

Fort Wayne Indiana Etc has a post on the commissioner's town hall meetings (Link). It includes the schedules for the meetings to be held in Hoagland, Aboite, and Grabill.

I expect there will be large crowds at those venues. The commissioners had better be ready for the county-wide consolidation questions.

I think those representatives who are pushing the Unigov issue need to be there as well. The Journal Gazette reported on Sunday that they haven't answered the concerns of the residents outside of Fort Wayne. I tend to agree with the paper (I know its scandalous). I also don't think any of them have the guts to show up after the David Long incident in Grabill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.