Indiana Pundit

 

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Must be Vigilant

I was at the local GOP website doing some research for an upcoming post. In the candidate area I noticed two things.

First they had Lisa Blosser's website still listed. That has been offline since at least mid-April. Second they are missing a web-link to John McGauley's campaign.

I know I haven't done a good job of keeping up with some of my links. But I'm also not the official gateway for voters to find information about Republican candidates.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana Pundit said...

As a side note. My links will be fixed come Monday.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look, IP.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got the ACDP blog listed but not the main party website (www.allencountydemocrats.org). Of course, you don't have the ACRP website listed either. Is there a reason?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Indiana Pundit said...

No reason, just an oversight. I'll get it in there.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iP

Email

Resource Links

Blog Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2006 ©. Indiana Pundit.
All Rights Reserved.